Saturday 12 January 2013

New year lots of stuff

Happy new year everyone!!! Hope you had a fab break and festive season. I've had quite a lot of time to spend doing my hobbies but mostly I've been knitting. I'll show you first my knitting escapades. The first was my shawl I finished by jarrad flood Brooklyn tweed called terra. Here is a pic. I love this shawl but it really wasn't behaving and the lace pattern would not work properly so I only did one repeat.
The second project I did was the Romney neckachief by jarrad flood again this was a birthday present for my best friend. I love this pattern and will def do this again for myself.

I also did some wool dying. I had already bought some kool aid and my hubby bought me some undyed wool for Christmas so I tried it and i loved it. Here are some pics of the process.


I also made by husband a turn a square hat by jarrad flood again I'm a bit obsessed aren't I!!!

With regard to my quilting,,, I haven't done any!!!!!!
I did make myself 2 project bags out of my favourite fabrics so here are some pics of those too.

I have 2 more projects on the needles and have just treated myself to some gorgeous Bessie 4 ply from superknits. If you have not looked at her yarn please do its lovely.

I'll update some more next week I'm off to watch some episodes of the borgias now and carry on with may boneyard shawl with my skein queen wool :)))))





















No comments:

Post a Comment