Wednesday 20 June 2012

Pattern writing

I am getting there with my pattern for the cushion and I can tell you the maths is making me use my brain for a Change!!! I've knitted my swatch and have done the 2 circular ends. The challenge here is to graft the live stitches to the cast on edge! I've done this before but I'm having a total mental block of how to do it!!!
I've decided the pattern is going to be based on an ikat design I love the patterns of this. I'll knit it just in one colour for the first time to make sure the maths is all correct then I'll knit it again in some really nice wool with the pattern then ask some friends to try to knit it to double and triple check it. I might put it up for sale then but it will be for open use. I'll check back in soon with more updates
Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment